[c-nsp] Monitoring Nexus 7000 platform

Lincoln Dale ltd at cisco.com
Mon Aug 17 08:31:48 EDT 2009

On 01/06/2009, at 9:32 PM, Adam Armstrong wrote:

> If anyone has a Nexus in testing they'd like to give SNMP read
> access to for a while I'd be interested in adding support for it to
> Observer.
>
> I don't think it would help in your scenario Ash, but I'm sure it'd
> be useful to some people :)

if you can work with a snmpwalk then feel free to use ftp://ftp-eng.cisco.com/ltd/snmpwalk_nxos_ankara.txt.gz
  for a (relatively) recent snmpwalk.
otherwise contact me off list and i'll arrange access to a box.

most of what you use seems to be IF-MIB which is there.
there will be some holes with vlan discovery (you're using VTP MIB
which isn't there yet), but there are other ways that can be
accomplished, time permitting i'll send you a svn diff to add that
support.

cheers,

lincoln.