[c-nsp] Arp Inspection Rate Limit

NMaio at guesswho.com NMaio at guesswho.com
Fri Aug 21 08:27:59 EDT 2009

Found the problem with the print sever to actually be a broadcast NTP packet sent from the print server which in turn made the machines on the subnet do an arp request which in turn made the print server send arp responses.  The arp responses were the reason the port would exceeded the threshold.  The ntp setting had to be changed and it is running nicely now.
Thanks,
Nick