[c-nsp] Cisco SSL VPN?

Eric Girard egirard at focustsi.com
Fri Aug 21 16:47:28 EDT 2009

Something relatively recent that makes the lack of 64-bit support much more palatable is the new Essentials license.  It needs 8.2 code, but for short money it gives you AnyConnect client only SSL VPN support for the max number of tunnels supported by the box.  It restores the cost/benefit of the old IPSec client.

Beyond that, to add to what Justin said, nothing fancy, it pretty much works, similar to the old IPSec client.  I tend to stay away from the clientless and Java client stuff, just stick to the AnyConnect.

Eric