[c-nsp] Cisco ASA V9 Netflow collectors?

Michael Balasko Michael.Balasko at cityofhenderson.com
Tue Aug 25 13:56:06 EDT 2009

I am looking to implement Netflow on our ASA's and am wondering if
anyone knows of any collector that is compatible with the current ASA
templates. I am REALLY interested in the NF_F_XLATE_SRC_ADDR_IPV4,
NF_F_XLATE_DST_ADDR_IPV4 records being presented in a usable fashion but
I have yet to find a collector that will present that information. I
know that ASA netflow is way in its infancy, but I was hoping the
collective clue here could help.

I have read this and it feels like the entirety of the burden is on the
collector folks....
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa81/netflow/netflow.html#
wp1029489

Thanks for any help,