[c-nsp] Audit tool for Cisco Config files

Bracey, John JBracey at csuchico.edu
Wed Aug 26 16:30:41 EDT 2009

I'm wondering if any of you have run across a tool that will audit  a cisco configuration file (or files as the case may be) against a standard template?

We have a configuration file repository and just need to be able to report on those configs as to compliance with our standard device template.  I'm thinking there'd got to be a perl or shell script out there somewhere that will do the trick.

Thanks in advance.

John K. Bracey, Sr. Network Analyst
Communications Services / Network Operations
California State University, Chico
530-898-5400