[c-nsp] SXI1 and 2 breaks 100FX-MM boards

Jeff Fitzwater jfitz at Princeton.EDU
Thu Aug 27 07:17:52 EDT 2009

We have sup-7203C-10G and it show the module being supported..  It
also works in SXI just not SXI1 or 2

We are not running VSM

Jeff

WS-X6324-100FX-MM
1.52 A at 42 V

24-port 100FX Ethernet

•Single mode and multimode MT-RJ

•128-KB per-port packet buffers

•QoS port architecture (Rx/Tx): 1q4t/2q2t

•Number of ports: 24
Number of port groups: 2
Port ranges per port group: 1-12, 13-24

Note	Not supported in virtual switch mode.

With Supervisor Engine 720-10GE

12.2(33)SXH

With Supervisor Engine 720

12.2(14)SX