[c-nsp] Cisco 4948-10GE

Pavel Skovajsa pavel.skovajsa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 10:53:06 EST 2009

Hi Renelson,

do a show log after shutting/unshutting the ports it will most probably tell
you the reason. Usual reason is UDLD, Loopguard, BPDUguard, Etherchannel
misconfig etc. etc.

When the port is already disabled you can see the reason why it got into
that state using command 'show errdisable recovery'.

-pavel