[c-nsp] Cisco VPN and 64 bit Windows

Ozgur Guler gulerozgur at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 9 12:30:23 EST 2009

NCP Client triggered the below in our case.
Make sure your local pool does not leak IPs.

CSCtd63032 Bug Details
IOS EzVPN server leaking local IP pool

Symptom:
IOS EzVPN server leak local pool addresses under some conditions with some 3rd party VPN clients

Make sure your local pool does not leak IPs.

Thanks,
Ozgur