[c-nsp] Cisco VPN and 64 bit Windows

Marc Haber mh+cisco-nsp at zugschlus.de
Wed Dec 9 15:55:01 EST 2009

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 09, 2009 at 01:32:27PM -0500, LITTLEFIELD James wrote:
> Which is why we opted to migrate all of our VPN to Juniper :-)

We migrated from Netscreen to Cisco a few years ago after the XP SP2
desaster of the Juniper NSR Client. Additionally, the VPN connections
with the Cisco gear are _much_ more stable than Netscreen ever was.
This is sad, as I really like the Netscreen stuff[1], but true.

Greetings
Marc

[1] Juniper is making it really hard to sell and support Netscreens
for a small shop in the last months, so we might to ditch them for
Firewalls as well