[c-nsp] IOS Upgrade to SXI3

Mackinnon, Ian Ian.Mackinnon at atosorigin.com
Fri Dec 11 11:12:59 EST 2009

Interesting, so given the email earlier today by somebody experiencing
BGP problems at a well known IX with lots of sessions where the other
end is shut down, would this have still been an issue?

It's been a while since I looked at modular, but is there not a large
"IOS" process that is most things in one place anyway?

Ian

Atos Origin and Atos Consulting are trading names used by the Atos Origin group.  The following trading entities are registered in England and Wales:  Atos Origin IT Services UK Limited (registered number 01245534) and Atos Consulting Limited (registered number 04312380).  The registered office for each is at 4 Triton Square, Regents Place, London, NW1 3HG.The VAT No. for each is: GB232327983

This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee, and may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you receive this e-mail in error, you are not authorised to copy, disclose, use or retain it.  Please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your systems.   As emails may be intercepted, amended or lost, they are not secure.  Atos Origin therefore can accept no liability for any errors or their content.  Although Atos Origin endeavours to maintain a virus-free network, we do not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and can accept no liability for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.   The risks are deemed to be accepted by everyone who communicates with Atos Origin by email.