[c-nsp] EIGRP route knob tuning

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Fri Dec 11 13:21:17 EST 2009

It makes perfect sense, but was quite a shock when it dawned on me what was happening. I made about the same changes you described and everything works fine now. However, it won't work at all when 40GB/100GB interfaces begin shipping. Or even if you wanted to make the bandwidth correct on aggregated 10gb trunks. I assume Cisco will have to come up with some new EIGRP version that's backward compatible which will encapsulate the old metrics within a new larger field. Anyone here anything about this yet from Cisco?

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
http://www.ox.com  | Phone: 914-460-4039