[c-nsp] OT : Are we forced to have bad communication skills because of what we do

Sami Joseph sami.joseph at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 06:57:01 EST 2009

Sorry if this is really off topic but you guys would know if its not only me
seeing this.

I've spend years working with Machines (routers, switches, servers) and i
want to ask you guys if its a must to feel change in how i communicate with
people around me (face to face conversations)?

Did anyone experience something and reached out for professional help? i
want to know if too many computers will really affect me?

IF yes, what should be done about this?

thanks,
Sam