[c-nsp] Application issue over ISP

masood at nexlinx.net.pk masood at nexlinx.net.pk
Mon Dec 14 07:17:39 EST 2009

Ivan has this similar article with an working example applicable in
real-life: http://www.nil.com/ipcorner/SmallSiteMultiHoming/

pelase read this article properly. might help you :)

If the above article does not work for you; could you please b more
specific about the issue like what is causing delay and what is the
precise topology of the logical network like protocols, media and
transmission.

Kind Regards,
Masood
Blogs: http://weblogs.com.pk/jahil/