[c-nsp] EEM BGP

Clyde Wildes cwildes at progrizon.com
Tue Dec 15 16:31:23 EST 2009

Tony,

Have you considered using EEM multiple event support:

event manager applet t1
 description Test applet to demonstrate event correlation
 event tag e1 syslog pattern "syslog msg 1 pattern"
 event tag e2 syslog pattern "syslog msg 2 pattern"
 trigger delay 10.0
  correlate event e1 or event e2
 action 001 syslog msg "applet t1 triggered 10 seconds after either of
syslog message 1 or 2 occur"
!

Thanks,

Clyde Wildes