[c-nsp] Multiple Route-Target import within VRF

Rano Karno chubby_cripth at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 26 04:31:18 EST 2009

Dear all,

I have a question regarding how to match more than 1 (one) route-target within importing VRF, short brief as below:
i have two PE , let say PE#1 and PE#2
PE#1 :
VRF ABC
 rd 1:111
 route-target export 1:222
 route-target export 1:333
 route-target import 1:111

PE#2 :
VRF ABC
 rd 1:111
 route-target export 1:111
 route-target import ???

is there anyway to configure whenever PE#2 wanna import route from PE#1 VRF ABC , then PE#2 should match RT:1:222 AND RT:1:333.
when i configure PE#2 with route-target import 1:222 OR 1:333 (just one of route-target) the PE#2 vrf ABC could read the route from PE#1 vrf ABC.
i've tried doing with "import map" which is not solving the solution.

considering it is extended community, I have read that to match 2 or more community can be done with "standar community" where we could put command "exact" in the end of configuration.

really thanks for your help in advance.

best regards,
Rano

      New Email names for you!