[c-nsp] Rancid and commercial config management tools

Alasdair McWilliam alasdairm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 18:13:24 EST 2009

I use a tool called Network Configuration Store to track device
configurations I use it because I made it but.... it solved a problem
I had and see no reason to replace it :-p

Version 3.x requires a Windows system and IIS but everything else is
free.

It's got a reasonable GUI (nice and easy) and is fairly self contained
with just a few dependencies. Also fires out e-mail alerts if you give
it an SMTP server.

http://sf.net/projects/ncs

*** end of plug ! ***