[c-nsp] core OSPF configurations

Dale Shaw dale.shaw+cisco-nsp at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 21:57:58 EST 2009

Poor form, I know, to follow up on my own post, but:

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 12:31 PM, Dale Shaw
<dale.shaw+cisco-nsp at gmail.com> wrote:
> One potential benefit of redistributing them is that you'd be able to
> summarise all the SVIs into that one area you mentioned.

You can obviously also do this just by placing the SVIs in a different area.

This would result in them being advertised into the backbone area as
type-3s. You can filter, summarise, make the area a stub, and so on.
Again it all comes down to what you are trying to achieve.

cheers,
Dale