[c-nsp] changes in 7600 with DFC3BXL

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Wed Feb 11 06:22:28 EST 2009

Vince,

TAC is not the right place for this... TAC is meant to deal with break
and fix situations...

The best places I would look for information would be the configuration
guides (just search for the word DFC inside the docs using the browser):

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst6500/ios/12.2SX/con
figuration/guide/book.html

A good pointer to understand what PFC/DFC support is affecting:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst6500/ios/12.2SX/con
figuration/guide/intro.html#wp1029188

Arie