[c-nsp] 7301 NPE-G1 gigabit overruns

Lars Lystrup Christensen llc at dansketelecom.com
Wed Feb 11 08:47:34 EST 2009

Hi John

We had the same issue a few years ago on a Cisco 7204VXR with the NPE-G1 processor. I believe we were told, that we had hit the max capacity of the router.

Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards

Lars Lystrup Christensen
Director of Engineering, CCIE(tm) #20292

Danske Telecom A/S
Sundkrogsgade 13, 4
2100 København Ø