[c-nsp] 7301 NPE-G1 gigabit overruns

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnet.gr
Wed Feb 11 09:26:07 EST 2009

We had a similar case with microbursts and lots of small packets and after moving to NPE-G2, we're very happy with it.
Traffic goes up, CPU is blocked at 75%, still no sign of drops.

Regarding the pause frames, i'm too very confused about them being supported.
http://markmail.org/message/y7bjuudmbrfofp6z

--
Tassos