[c-nsp] 7301 NPE-G1 gigabit overruns

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Wed Feb 11 08:51:19 EST 2009

Whenver you reference load it's always best to specify both
bps and pps because it's the pps that drives the switching
capacity of the box to it's limits the fastest. It has to do
the work on every packet.

It's software forwarding only.

You would be better off with an ASR1000.

I forget the PAUSE frame scneario with it.

Rodney