[c-nsp] 7301 NPE-G1 gigabit overruns

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnet.gr
Wed Feb 11 13:32:17 EST 2009

Regarding pause frames, there is some extra info on CCO about 7201, which makes it even more interesting by
distinguishing the functionality between the GE ports.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/7200/install_and_upgrade/7201_install_config/11364a.html#wp1013455

Too bad there isn't a way on these routers (like in switches) to disable flow-control but keep auto-negotiation on.

--
Tassos