[c-nsp] Cisco 3012 IBM Blade Switch Configurations?

ChrisSerafin chris at chrisserafin.com
Thu Feb 12 12:22:04 EST 2009

Anyone deal with these? They look to have basic IOS functions like all
other IOS based Cisco devices, but for some reason, I cannot get one
switch to talk to another switch by connecting a straight through cable
from the external switch ports of one to another. I'm looking for just
basic native VLAN connectivity between the two for today, and then to
also have a pair of 2960's upstream to provide data center redundancy.

Google is failing me :(

Thanks,

Chris Serafin
chris at chrisserafin.com