[c-nsp] WS-SVC-IDSM-2 visio icon

Steve McNamara steve.mcnamara at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 15:46:03 EST 2009

Apologies for the delay in replying, romantic weekends always get in the way :-)

Thanks for the replies, I recognise the FWSM icon is very similar, I
was more concerned that I couldn't find it in the Cisco complete Visio
zip and though there might be another location I could get it from.

Cheers
Steve