[c-nsp] 7600 SVI + Subinterface Question

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Fri Feb 13 16:16:38 EST 2009

Paul,

The best option for using local VLAN significance is to use the more
advanced ES20 modules on the 7600:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps368/product_data_sh
eet0900aecd8057f3ad.html

Another thing you can take a look at is VLAN Translation:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/7600/ios/12.2SR/configuration/gu
ide/vlans.html#wp1044990

Arie