[c-nsp] IOS Trains differnces

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Feb 19 05:43:27 EST 2009

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 10:34:06AM +0000, Ibrahim Abo Zaid wrote:
>Hi All
>
>I'd like to know the differneces between IOS trains according to your
>experices with them
>
>SXI , SXH , SXF and SXD

Age.

Seriously though, that's a big question. Can you narrow it down a bit?
If you really do want to know all the differences I suggest you google:

site:cisco.com 12.2sx release notes

...and spend an hour poring over the SX release notes, which document in
great detail the new software and hardware features of each release.

But ignore SXD - there's no reason to be running it, it's years and
filled with bugs.