[c-nsp] IOS Trains differnces

Mark Mckillop (mmckillo) mmckillo at cisco.com
Thu Feb 19 07:58:04 EST 2009

Hi Ibrahim,

I suggest you check out Feature Navigator:
http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/CFN/jsp/index.jsp (CCO Login Needed)

You can do a comparison of different trains of code to see which
features are overlapping and which are unique to each image. One very
useful thing is the ability to compare the feature sets, Base / Services
/ Advanced Enterprise etc..

Mark.