[c-nsp] IOS Trains differnces

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Thu Feb 19 18:49:47 EST 2009

Jared Mauch wrote:
>> another 'new' download area? as bad as the rejig they gave it last
>> time? :-(
>
>     "Worse"
>
>     You now have to navigate a tree that may or may not tell you
> anything useful.

Yeah, it's awful.  And you can't sort by mainline release for all
platforms anymore.  I can't find many of the cross-over types of
devices.  I'm really not a fan of it.  I sure hope that one can still
download directly without having to use the messy GUI.  It's bad enough
having to agree to the crypto export form every single time you download
any file.  PITA.

Justin