[c-nsp] need help about switch cisco 4 9 4 8

chloe K chloekcy2000 at yahoo.ca
Fri Feb 20 14:08:21 EST 2009

Hi

  I have problems in this switch 49 48

  1/ I can't setup the management interface.
  I have another same modeul. I can see there is Fasthernet to set it up as management port.

  2/ After reload, I lost configuration. I did copy run start
  It said that it can't find the Valid boot environment

   config-register = 0x2142
 Autobooting using BOOT variable specified file.....
   Could not find a valid file in BOOT environment variable.
rommon 1 >

  Please help