[c-nsp] need help about switch cisco 4 9 4 8

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Fri Feb 20 14:28:56 EST 2009

config register 2142 means boot without config

in the rommon set config-register to "0x2102" and type "restart"

I'm not up on the 4948 management interface.

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
http://www.ox.com  | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff  | Fax:   914-460-4139