[c-nsp] Netflow VRF Command Support in SXI

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Sat Feb 21 06:30:52 EST 2009

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 06:59:56PM +0000, Mike Louis wrote:
>I can't use
>
>ip flow-export destination x.x.x.x 9995 vrf VRFNAME
>
>command in SXI. I have heard it was available in SXH? Did it get left out in 12.2(33)SXI?

It seems so - I tested it in SXH but it's not present in SXI for me
either.

HOWEVER - when I tested it in SXH, it was useless - only
software-switched flows were exported, it did not seem to work for
hardware-switches flows. Perhaps that's why it was removed - maybe it
was an unintentional inclusion in SXH?