[c-nsp] flash disk problem

Alex Wa awain567 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 11:46:28 EST 2009

Hi guys

I copied a file to slavedisk0: on a 6513-sup II board. when  I try to use verify slaveslot0:filename I get this error output

%Error verifying slaveslot0:c6sup22-jk2sv-mz.121-22.E2.bin (Bad file number)

the disk was formatted in this switch and the file copied  without problems. The issue is that i'm trying to upgrade the IOS to the new one in flash and it can't load.

I also would like to know the difference between disk0: and slot0:, i don't fully understand it, if any.

thanks in advance
Alejandro