[c-nsp] PBR on a 6.5K

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Wed Feb 25 15:23:34 EST 2009

IIRC, 6500 does not support PBR with the recursive next hops, you
must specify a directly connected next hop that you have a resolved adj for.

Tim

At 11:47 AM 2/25/2009, Dan Pinkard stated:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Cisco Nexus 7000
Cisco - http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759