[c-nsp] L2 traffic tunneling

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Thu Feb 26 14:04:30 EST 2009

Bruce mentioned local switching to me offline.

And it made me look at your email closer.

I'm not sure it would be worth the complexity vs. just
running a cable to .1q trunk between the switches to get
the L2 connectivity.

Without that I agree with Bruce you would have to see
if the LC on the GSR supports local switching between
the two subinterfaces that would come up on the trunks from
both switches.

Rodney