[c-nsp] Dual Homing and NAT via route-maps

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Fri Jan 9 12:22:54 EST 2009

Get 'debug ip nat detailed' when you try to do the SSH.

I bet it's one of those "denying locally generated packets"
form bein'g nat'ed on the way back out issues.

Try putting a deny in the route-map instance referencing an
ACL that blocks any packets with a src ip of the outside interface
addresses.

Or explicitly match the ip inside subnet and deny all others.

Rodney