[c-nsp] Dual Homing and NAT via route-maps

Ramcharan, Vijay A vijay.ramcharan at verizonbusiness.com
Fri Jan 16 15:05:48 EST 2009

I ran into similar issues a long time ago if trying to NAT overload an
interface.
The solution is to create a nat pool with that single outside interface
IP address and overload on the NAT pool.

I can remember at least two instances in the past which have
successfully enabled me to reach the router via the outside interface
even though it was the outside interface and its IP address was being
used as the PAT address.

Vijay Ramcharan