[c-nsp] Max number of users on Aironet 1252AG

Skeeve Stevens skeeve at skeeve.org
Sun Jan 11 20:34:28 EST 2009

Hey all,

I need to come up with a quick solution for a large scale temporary wireless
solution.

It is for some roving festivals and the request has been for 4000
connections. but I think I can talk them down.

What I am wondering is. How many simultaneous users can a 1252AG handle?
And is there any difference in capacity if I use lightweight units and
backend into a Wireless access controller?  In fact. how many users can they
(4402) handle?

Any other suggestions guys?

.Skeeve

--
Skeeve Stevens, RHCE
skeeve at skeeve.org / www.skeeve.org

eintellego - skeeve at eintellego.net - www.eintellego.net
--
I'm a groove licked love child king of the verse
Si vis pacem, para bellum