[c-nsp] Max number of users on Aironet 1252AG

Jack ney25 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 11 20:54:21 EST 2009

Hi Skeeve,

in the Past I implemented Wism / WLC in the Campus, I used 50 users for 1 AP
but I have seen a lot of intermittent problem and connectivity issue
occurred.
so, I got the advice from Cisco which adjust the AP only can handle up to
max 25-30, this then solving the connectivity issue. but I would suggest you
create multiple VLANs for Wireless (for instance Zone A - VLAN 10, Zone B -
VLAN 11) if you have more than 500 users. Otherwise, when all users connect
at the same time then you will have another problem like unicast floolding.

Regards,
Jack