[c-nsp] General enquiry re updates to IOS

Leigh Bogardis -Aciernet leigh.bogardis at aciernet.com
Mon Jan 12 09:10:32 EST 2009

Hi,

Firstly, thanks to everyone on this list.  The real world solutions
offered to the sorts of problems here are great.

My problem is not so much technical as procedural, I'm wondering if
Cisco offer automated notices on IOS upgrades/updates.  I.e. an email
sent out when a new version is released automagically...

with best regards

LB

--

* Leigh Bogardis