[c-nsp] 2900 verify flash

chloe K chloekcy2000 at yahoo.ca
Fri Jan 16 09:14:27 EST 2009

Hi

  1/ How can I verify in 2900 and it is different from other?

  In router, I can use verify
  router#verify ?
  /md5    Compute an md5 signature for a file
  slot0:  File to be verified

  2900#verify / ?
% Unrecognized command

  It is only showing.

  2900#verify flash:c2900XL-c3h2s-mz.120-5.WC3b.bin
Verified flash:c2900XL-c3h2s-mz.120-5.WC3b.bin

  but I can not check this file after backup in tftp server is in good condition by md5sum

  2/ How can I check the IOS different? It makes me many difficult to handle

  Thank you