[c-nsp] EoMPLS from ME3750 to 7201 GigE sub-int

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Sat Jan 17 20:41:05 EST 2009

Chris Phillips wrote:
> The MTU definitely needs to be the same, in my experience.  However, I
> am somewhat new to MPLS and am very much still in the learning process.
>  But, that would be the first thing that I would change.

I'm in the same boat for L2VPNs.  I have somewhat better knowledge of
L3VPNs at this point.  We're just now really diving into L2VPNs.

I did change the MTU and that fixed it.  That presents a design issue
for me which I detailed in a self-reply to the list.  I'm now trying to
figure out what best practice is for EoMPLS on sub-ints when the sub-int
involves customer and infrastructure VLANs.  The best answer may be to
not mix them.  Thoughts?

Thanks
  Justin