[c-nsp] network connection tool

Ibrahim Abo Zaid ibrahim.abozaid at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 15:46:27 EST 2009

Hi All

i want to know if there any network connectivity tool can be configured to
respond to spesific TCP/UDP port number ?

sometimes we do modifiy our security policy in FWs but the application level
still have problem so we need to use this tool to configure it to respond to
application port (that will be different for each application) and try some
sort of ping or connect-attempt across FW to isolate is it FW problem or
application problem ?

is there any tool out there can help in that

best regards
--Ibrahim Abo Zaid