[c-nsp] Linux for Cisco Engineers Tutorials?

Chris Burwell cburwell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 11:28:02 EST 2009

The good thing about Linux is that there are no shortage of tutorials
related to many different topics. If you are having trouble with a
specific application, you can usually find a tutorial via Google that
will walk you through a basic setup and even some common problems.

If you are dealing with specific Linux distros with your clients,
picking up a book on that distro may be helpful. One book I keep
around is "TCP/IP Network Administration" from O'Reilly. It is geared
towards Unix system admins, but much of the content ports over to
Linux.

- Chris