[c-nsp] 7600/SRB4 not sending bgp updates

Lars Lystrup Christensen llc at dansketelecom.com
Thu Jan 29 14:31:08 EST 2009

We had the exact same problem a month ago and reported it to TAC. They didn't find the reason and the issue disappeared after a reboot of the router. Roughly 14 days later, the problem came back. Then I decided to upgrade to SRC-train instead.

I would recommend upgrading to SRC-train instead, since SRB has a security breach in the http implementation (if you should use this to access the router).

Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards

Lars Lystrup Christensen
Director of Engineering, CCIE(tm) #20292

Danske Telecom A/S
Sundkrogsgade 13, 4
2100 København Ø