[c-nsp] "Software Download Area is Unavailable at this time"

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Mon Jul 13 15:45:33 EDT 2009

We apologize for any inconvenience. Software Download Area is
unavailable at this time.

New enhanced features for downloading software have arrived.
Get a sneak preview here.

If you are receiving an Error while downloading software and used a
home address in your profile, please provide your business address to
correct the error and gain access to download the software.

-- snip --

Anynone know how Cisco intends to distribute software?  This seems to
be the lead-in deployment for making software unavailable for me.

	- Jared