[c-nsp] IGMP snooping ME6500

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Mon Jul 13 15:47:40 EDT 2009

Ok - if you have mrouter ports being learned, then the upstream
router should be sending IGMP queries already & IGMP snooping querier
is not required.

You may want to check the igmp snooping stats & see what type of
joins etc are being seen on 1/26. Also what is the downstream switch
doing from a snooping standpoint?

Probably you should just open a case w/TAC to get to the bottom of this one.
Tim

At 12:01 PM 7/13/2009, Adrian Minta asserted:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Cisco Nexus 7000
Cisco - http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759