[c-nsp] x6148 vs. x6548

Geoffrey Pendery geoff at pendery.net
Fri Jul 17 09:38:26 EDT 2009

Excellent information, thanks for that.  In my case, we're looking at
using the 6516A cards with Sup32's, so instead of the 8G fabric we're
looking at sharing the 32G bus.  In theory, if this was the only line
card in the whole chassis (unlikely, and it's not, but just for the
sake of argument) would this actually yield no oversubscription?  Or
even with two 6516A cards?  Or is there an additional bottleneck I'm
missing?

-Geoff