[c-nsp] ASA Multiple Context Mode

Ge Moua moua0100 at umn.edu
Sun Jul 19 15:26:49 EDT 2009

I've done IOS based WebVPN with multiple VRFs (vrf-lite in this case);
this is somewhat analogous to the ASA w/ multiple context; I know you
mentioned how to do this on the ASA which I don't believe is possible.

Our Cisco Acct SE mentioned vlan mapping where you terminate the
webvpn/ipsec tunnel on one interface but then funnel the designated
traffic per customer to different downstream vlan or interfaces;
essentially this allows you to have multiple customer group in one
context; i've seen docs on cisco cco that mentions this as well; good luck.

Regards,
Ge Moua | Email: moua0100 at umn.edu

Network Design Engineer
University of Minnesota | Networking & Telecommunications Services