[c-nsp] OSPF NSSA question

Ruben Alvarez raa at opusnet.com
Wed Jul 22 11:17:22 EDT 2009

I'm not sure filtering 'out' would work.  Three routers all have one interface, each connecting to the ABR (which has four interfaces, three to the routers in area 1 and one in area 0.)  If I'm filtering out, The ABR wouldn't know which routes are on each of the three routers.  Right?  The three routers have thousands of single host routes spread out over each router.  The ABR knows which router has each host and summarizes to area 0.