[c-nsp] OSPF NSSA question

Ivan Pepelnjak ip at ioshints.info
Thu Jul 23 14:49:38 EDT 2009

Hi!

You gave me a good reason to finally test this command and document what it
does and how it's used in a hub-and-spoke environment:

http://wiki.nil.com/OSPF_flooding_filters_in_hub-and-spoke_environment

It's exactly what's needed to solve the original problem (but of course you
need a static default route on the spoke routers as they lose all OSPF
information).

Best regards
Ivan

http://www.ioshints.info/about